We make it easy to take great care of your little one’s teeth and gums whilst caring for the environment with the new Grin Natural Biodegradable Dental Flossers!!
The floss thread is made from a luxurious, resilient material that doesn’t tear or shred easily. The corn-starch handle is easy for little hands to use and helps reach those “hard to reach” spaces between teeth.
- Premium PTFE floss thread which is resistant from tearing/threading (a common issue with silk and PLA floss)
- Fluoride Free
- 100% biodegradable handle
- Cool colours to make flossing fun!
Directions for use
Floss before brushing your teeth. Regular flossing can start as soon as two teeth are in close contact
Children should always be supervised by an adult while flossing.
How to dispose of your flossers
- Floss handle - The handle can be composted - commercial composting is recommended as they have the best conditions required for the cornstarch to breakdown quickly (usually within 3-6 months)
- Floss thread - Remove the floss from the handle and dispose of with your usual household rubbish (we suggest using scissors to snip it off)
- Packaging - The container and paper wrappers can be recycled with your curbside paper recycling
Proudly designed in New Zealand and responsibly made in China