We’re Grin Natural a natural New Zealand made toothpaste brand on a mission to inspire people to have happier choices, every day. Back in 2013 with the surge of organic food and natural products we started to look at the ingredients in our toothpaste. Unable to find a toothpaste on the market that without any added chemicals we set out to make a new kind of toothpaste to treat our teeth and mouths to something better.
We wanted to create a product different to the rest, one that is natural with NO sodium lauryl sulfate, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives. It was as much about what we were leaving out as what we were putting in.
In 2015 after 18 months of researching, testing and refining, Grin Natural was born! Not only is Grin toothpaste missing all the nasties, it’s natural active ingredients; Manuka Oil, Propolis and Organic Sea Salt, based on our laboratory test results, show good potential to combat the six common oral bacteria. Today, Grin Natural is stocked in over 600 retailers in New Zealand, including dental clinics nationwide - so you too can get grinning!
Our Values & Beliefs
We are about more than just making a profit and have worked tirelessly to ensure that we operate in a sustainable manner and support the local community by using natural, New Zealand made ingredients where possible.
- We believe in the value and efficacy of natural ingredients in caring for our bodies.
- We have a passion for creating products using all natural ingredients that care for our customers and the environment.
- We believe in creating all natural products which are safe and effective. We have partnered with leading scientists to conduct rigorous testing on all of our natural products to prove their effectiveness.
- We believe in uncompromised standards of quality.
- We believe in cultivating sustainable relationships with our customers, suppliers, co-workers and community.