Charcoal-Infused Bristles, Biodegradable Handle
We make it easy to take great care of your teeth and gums whilst caring for the environment with the new Grin Charcoal-Infused Biodegradable Brush! Our beautifully designed brush is made from sustainable non-GMO corn starch, which means the toothbrush handle is 100% biodegradable. The toothbrush bristles have been infused with a premium activated charcoal which has been recognised for its antibacterial and detoxifying properties for thousands of years. Alongside brushing the charcoal works to keep bacteria at bay.
- Available in Soft - (Soft bristles are recommended by dentists)
- Micro slim-tip bristles reach deep between teeth and along the gum-line
- The antiseptic properties of charcoal help to reduce bacteria build-up on
- Charcoal naturally whitens teeth by gently removing stains without stripping away tooth enamel
- 100% biodegradable handle
Discard thoughtfully - Check with your local commercial composting or recycling programs to see if suitable.
It takes on average, 90 days for the toothbrush handle to break down into a chalk-like stick in a commercial compost.
Whichever way you dispose of your Grin toothbrush, you can be confident that the toothbrush won’t be in landfill for hundreds of years to come - unlike many common toothbrushes today.
Proudly designed in New Zealand and responsibly made in China